Services Provided at A Plus Urgent Care of Hollywood
Perhaps you’ve just had an auto accident injury and you’re not sure who to turn to. You can’t work, which means you have no income. The sooner you get better, the sooner you can learn your rights and get your life back.
Maybe you have long-term chronic pain from an undiagnosed or untreated medical condition. You ignored the pain at first because it wasn’t too bad, but it’s only gotten worse in the months and years since. Today, your quality of life severely suffers.
In both these cases and more, we urge you to see our team of chiropractors at A Plus Urgent Care of Hollywood. All you have to do is call or stop by and our team will make time to assess you right away. There’s no prior appointment required.
A Plus Urgent Care of Hollywood has more than a decade of excellence in treating patients with chronic pain, auto accident injuries, and more. Our team of chiropractors believes in using holistic methods—meaning no drugs and no surgery—to reduce pressure, lessen pain, and trigger healing within the body.
Our Services and Techniques
Here’s an overview of the services and techniques from our auto injury chiropractor at A Plus Urgent Care of Hollywood:
- Chiropractic Adjustments and Manipulations: Through hands-on chiropractic techniques like adjustments and manipulations, your Hollywood chiropractor can realign the spine for less pain.
- Non-Submerged Hydrotherapy Machines: When you use a non-submerged hydrotherapy machine under a chiropractor’s supervision, you let the water ease pain and stiffness.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy: Light-emitting diodes running at a lower frequency connect to the soft tissue for less pain.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation: Also called electrotherapy, electrical muscle stimulation generates endorphins to the injured area.
- Exercise Vibration Plates: Vibration plates may be able to restore strength to previously injured areas.
- Stretching and Corrective Exercises: Corrective exercises are also used for restoring strength and flexibility. You will do these under the supervision of your chiropractor and eventually at home by yourself.
- Myofascial Release: Triggering the myofascial tissue, this technique relieves joint and muscle swelling, pain, and stiffness.
- Postural and Spinal Screenings: Postural and spinal screenings determine improper posture and other spinal deformities.
- Acupuncture: Thin needles go in pain points throughout the body for a better quality of life.
Have You Suffered An Accident? Contact Your Hollywood Chiropractors Today
If you’re looking for an auto injury chiropractor, you’ve come to the right place. A Plus Urgent Care of Hollywood and our team of chiropractors and other medical experts are ready to see you. Whether you have an auto accident injury or a slip and fall injury, through our techniques and services, we can help you get on the path to wellness.
To set up your appointment with our injury chiropractor today, please call (954) 922-1270 or come to A Plus Urgent Care of Hollywood on 1531 North Federal Highway Hollywood, Florida 33020.